Samsung S9 Tempered Glass UV Glue Nano Optics 3D Curved 9H Screen Protector
Samsung S9 Tempered Glass UV Glue Nano-Optics 3D Curved 9H Screen Protector
There is a video on youtube of how to install this protector, Make sure to watch it before installing the protector (it is very important)
Material: UV Tempered glass, UV glue
Compatibility:Samsung Galaxy s7e, s8, s8plus, s9, s9plus, note8, note9, s10, s10p, s10e,
1.Feature (1): Anti-scratch, Privacy, 3D edge HD, Anti-explosion
2.Feature (2): Anti-fingerprint oil coating, avoid spots, and reduce the fingerprints on your screen
3.Surface Hardness: 9H
4.Thickness: 0.33 mm
5. Nano-scale optical adhesives are fully adsorbed
Installation duration .5hr
Nano Liquid Full Glue Tempered Glass For Samsung Galaxy Screen Protector Cover With Install Kit&UV Lamp
INSTRUCTION TO INSTALL:
1. PUT THE LIQUID IN THE MIDDLE
2. DON’T DROP THE GLASS PROTECTOR AT ONCE GO AS SLOW AS POSSIBLE.
3. ONCE YOU LEAVE THE GLASS ON LIQUID WAIT FOR 5 MINUTES SO THAT THE LIQUID SPREADS ON THE WHOLE SCREEN.
4. IN CASE OF BUBBLES BEFORE CURING/DRY WITH UV JUST PUSH THEM SLIGHTLY TOWARDS THE CORNER. YOU CAN SLIDE THE TEMPER GLASS UP AND DOWN AS REQUIRED TO EXPEL THE BUBBLE OUT, YOU MAY NEED TO PUT SOME LEFTOVER LIQUID ON THE SCREEN WHERE YOU FIND THE BUBBLE.
5. DON’T DRY IT FOR LONG JUST TRY TO CURE THE CORNERS MORE. IF YOU CURE IT FOR 10-15 MINUTES IT WILL BE ROCK SOLID THEN WILL BE A BIT HARD TO REMOVE AFTERWARDS.
IN CASE IF IT GETS ROCK HARD AND YOU WANT TO REMOVE THE GLASS IT WILL COME OUT IN SMALL PIECES AND THE ONLY WAY TO REMOVE IT IS TO SCRAP IT WITH A SMALL BLADE JUST MAKE SURE DON’T SCRATCH THE GLASS
NOTE ABOUT WARRANTY INFO:
1. Before installing the part, please check and see if the part is working to your standards.
2. Once the stickers from the front or back of the part have been removed the WARRANTY will be void. This is why checking and double-checking part before installation is so crucial.
3. Returns are permitted as long as the part is in perfect condition and has its original packaging, and stickers are still attached.
4. Physical damage such as; light or deep scratches, cracks, lines running through LCD, and black screens will not be warrantied.